Komplett trådløst musikksystem som lar deg oppleve gleden av ekte stereo. Med integrerte strømmetjenester og Bluetooth kan du lene deg tilbake og styre alt fra godstolen.
- Acoustic design with 4″ Uni-Q driver; FEA designed cabinet with hidden heatsink
- KEF’s dedicated time correcting Music Integrity Engine
- 2 x 30W + 2 x 70W Class D amplifiers
- Adjustable EQ settings via KEF control app
- Dedicated apps for iOS and Android
- Proprietary wireless connections supports 48kHz/24bit; optional wired connection supports 96kHz/24bit transmission
- Supports source file up to 192kHz/24bit
- 2.4GHz/5GHz Dual-band Wi-Fi connectivity (DLNA/uPNP compliant)
- Apple AirPlay
- Tidal Music (via KEF Stream app)
- Bluetooth 4.2 with Qualcomm aptX codec • Optical input (TOSLINK)
- AUX input
- Subwoofer output
- Mounting inserts for supporting wall mount • Supports 3rd party remote programme
- Supports IP Control
KEF is named after Kent Engineering and Foundry where our story began. Our founder Raymond Cooke was propelled by a love of music and a refusal to compromise, and he leveraged technology at every turn to ensure KEF’s position at the cutting edge of audio.
A list of breakthroughs spanning more than half a century shores up that promise; a walk to match the talk. Patents and academic papers alike testify to decades of consistent progress, from the early use of synthetic materials to our Reference Series which determines industry standards to this day. KEF’s insistence on excellence is at the heart of a virtuous circle, which attracts the world’s most gifted acoustic engineers to join us in the pursuit of good, better, best.